All 49 art Reviews

Metallic wolf people Metallic wolf people

Looks awesome

Damn it people, anthropomorphism and yiff are not the same thing. Besides, don't judge something by it's content, judge it by it's quality.

Now on yo the review. This looks awesome. I love the detail in the armor, especially the one on the far right. I did notice that he has no weapon, what's with that? The mech dude looks pretty cool, but he's blocked by the others. I'd like to see just him. I think the white wolf got gypped even more than the grey one, she has a toothpick and no armor. I would love to see this turned into a game, it looks like it would be really fun. :)

AZWAI AZWAI

Argh >.<

I want to use it as my background but it has that damn watermark. >.< You lose one point for the watermark.

Shanewozere responds:

okay.. If you give me ur email. I'll send it to you

Harley Quinn Harley Quinn

lol

I don't remember her boobs being that big :P

Artyluck responds:

well, u can't say u don't like this changes, right?? LOL

Dad-Bot Dad-Bot

Lol

Robots can't be fathers :P

Jazza responds:

yes they can if they build their son!

Pico In time! Pico In time!

I like it

You should do a full size version of the painting on the wall :D

WRECK WRECK

Is that the tumbler?

That really, REALLY looks like Christian Bale's batmobile. You might want to rethink your design if you're planning on using this in something. That aside, the texture looks pretty good. The tread of the front wheels isn't very practical though. They would hardly slow it down if it was sliding forward and they would wear down twice as fast when turning.

Myst Hunter Myst Hunter

wtf?

You didn't win? What kind of awesome shit was in this contest??? This is one of the coolest things i've ever seen, is there a link to a page with all of the submissions?

Mohzart responds:

lol 1st place was pretty bad ass ;P

Here's the link

City Block Render City Block Render

Nice

This really reminds me of TF2. The contrast between light and dark are what does it, I think. You could stick this in the middle of 2Fort and nobody would even notice.

WATCH YO MUTHA TRUCKAH MOUTH WATCH YO MUTHA TRUCKAH MOUTH

Nice

Now take off your glasses, let your hair down, and say dirty things to me.

Robot Monkey Empire Robot Monkey Empire

Nice

Five'd and fave'd, this is awesome!

Artist-Lost responds: