Did You Hear That? vol 2 Did You Hear That? vol 2

Awesome

All of the contributed sounds on the author bios are the same. Might want to fix that. :P

Noodle responds:

I did just this morning. That was my bad. All good now though!!

Ask Raptor Jesus Ask Raptor Jesus

Awesome

You always make the best animations, they're so randomly funny :D

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Well...

I felt like I was watching the discovery channel. Why the fuck did you make it a documentary? I liked the other ones better :(.

runescape bonus runescape bonus

very interesting

the face looks very much like a picasso painting, the way both eyes are on one side of the head and the left-most one is squished higher up on the face, yet the music is more like contemporary hip-hop. generally these two things wouldn't be mixed, but perhaps that is your intention. it is my belief that this is some sort of statement against the norms of society. but what i don't understand is the title. it implies that this is a person relieving himself, but this is not the case. could this be another part of this truly deep work of art? i will never hope to understand the complexity of this, but hopefully someone will divine its full meaning one day.

thehoopz responds:

you are one hell of a guy

Prototype Prototype

lol

i thought this was gonna be some boring flash about things that happen in real life, but then the ninja jumped out of nowhere XDXDXD

Hank vs Sheriff I Hank vs Sheriff I

lol

this deserves a much higher score than it has. there can never be too much madness. i liked that the improbability drive changed it to star wars, but i wish it changed more. you could really have a lot of fun with a button that can make anything happen. also, everything was moving very slow. speed it up and either have the camera centered on hank all the time or have it set up like rooms, where the camera is fixed and just moves to change train cars or whatever.

License to Combo License to Combo

nice

i can't find any problems at all. this would make an incredible game.

300s 300s

lolwut?

i didn't get it, but the graphics were good and the animation was solid. the voices and lips could have been way better and there could have been an actual story, but other than that it's good.

lawlolawlstudios responds:

Yeah, here there's a lot more random than there is story. I completely agree with you about the lips. Although, if I changed them, it might take away from the traditional Lawl style. Ah well. Thanks, man!

Korean Missile Crisis Korean Missile Crisis

good job

look out, it's the banhammer! great job, this is funny as hell.

Oh... It's Clock Day Oh... It's Clock Day

lol

it's amazing that it took 4 people to make this. the animation is smooth, the drawing is decent, the music gets really annoying after a few minutes, and this has nothing at all to do with clock day.